Live in luxury and entertain with style in this grand-scale traditional home. Stately, elegant and extensively renovated, the exceptional property offers a three-story floor plan with five en-suite bedrooms (four on one floor), six full bathrooms, a sensational master suite, impressive formal rooms, a five-star open kitchen with den & wet bar, a home office and a massively comfortable family/media room.
Built in 1914 and designed by O.C. Holt, the spectacular home perfectly blends the timeless period detail of dentil moldings, high ceilings, gorgeous hardwood floors and beautiful windows and doors, with stylish color palettes, quality fixtures and finishes, designer lighting, beautifully remodeled bathrooms and a modern open kitchen featuring professional appliances and custom cabinetry. Structurally, plumbing and electrical systems have been upgraded, the house is wired for CAT5 and sound, interiors and exterior have recently been painted and outdoor lighting, irrigation and security have been installed.
Situated on one of the neighborhood’s best blocks, you’ll enjoy picturesque views to the Pacific Ocean, a pretty garden, private parks & tennis courts, great local schools, excellent transportation, convenience to downtown San Francisco, 101 & 280 freeways and charming West Portal Village restaurants and shops.
- 4,800 Square Feet (per tax record)
- Abundant Period Detail & Warm Character
- Idyllic Outlooks & Broad Westerly Views
- Four Fireplaces (3 wood burning/1 gas)
- Dual Pane Windows & French Doors
- Beautifully Refinished Hardwood Floors
- Wired for CAT5 and Sound
- Upgraded Plumbing & Electrical Systems
- Noritz On-Demand Hot Water System
- Lennox Elite Series Electronic Air Cleaner
- Home Security, Sound, Light & Irrigation Systems
See more at: 120SantaAna.com