Sold for $3,525,000
- Five Bedrooms (Two EnSuite)
- Four Full & One Half Bathrooms
- Luxurious Master Suite with Spa Bath
- Living Room with Wood Burning Fireplace
- Large Formal Dining Room
- Eat-In Chef’s Kitchen with Butler’s Pantry
- Au-Pair Bedroom & Separate Guest Suite
- Comfortable Family Room
- Deluxe Laundry Room with Storage
- Professionally Landscaped Yard with Play Structure Two-Car Side-by-Side Garage & Driveway Parking
Situated on one of the prettiest tree lined streets in St. Francis Wood, this fantastic five bedroom, four & a half bath home offers a wonderful opportunity for buyers looking for a big, bright, remodeled & move-in ready property with a family-friendly floor plan, open kitchen, great level yard, large family room, views & a two-car side-by-side garage with car charging station.
Over the last few years significant improvements were made to the home’s structure & systems. The house was extensively excavated; the foundation & framing upgraded & reinforced with steel and an au-pair bedroom & second bedroom suite were added to the lower level. At the same time, each of the existing bathrooms & the laundry room were remodeled with high-end fixtures and finishes. Electrical and plumbing were addressed and windows were added/replaced to maximize the home’s natural light.
Along with countless amenities, you’ll enjoy private neighborhood parks & tennis courts, excellent local schools, popular West Portal Village shops, restaurants, convenient Muni K, L, M & T trains & quick access to 101 & 280 freeways.
See more at: 140sanleandro.com