This splendid Tudor home impresses with its superb condition, outstanding architectural detail, magnificent gardens and prime location overlooking Terrace Green Park. Special in every way, the house was extensively renovated in 2013. At that time the kitchen was opened up and expanded to connect with the den and formal dining room, baths were elegantly remodeled, plumbing and electrical upgraded, windows and French doors were replaced and outdoor living spaces transformed.
With warm natural light and lush views from every window, the home’s thoughtful interiors are a perfect blend of traditional and modern design. Outdoors, the serene and private terraced gardens are filled with a fantasia of beautiful drought-resistant plantings, whimsical cobblestone walls, winding stone walkways, a grand fountain and charming stone patios directly off the living room and kitchen.
Situated on one of the St. Francis Wood’s most sought after blocks this remarkable home offers a unique park setting and lifestyle filled with beauty and ease. You’ll enjoy all that this wonderful neighborhood has to offer along with excellent local schools, popular West Portal Village shops and restaurants, convenient Muni K, L, M & T trains and quick access to 101 & 280 freeways.
- Fabulous Park Setting with Green Outlooks
- Superb Architectural Detail Throughout Home
- High Ceilings, Coved Moldings & Hardwood Floors
- Extensively Remodeled & Upgraded During 2013
- Copper Plumbing & Updated Electrical Systems
- Custom Low-UV Dual Pane Windows & French Doors
- Custom Wood Cabinetry & Quartzite Countertops
- Custom Lighting & Quality Window Treatments
- Radiant Heat Floors in Master & Upper Hall Baths
- High-End Fixtures & Finishes with Toto & Hansgrohe
- Automatic Irrigation & Hardwired Security Systems
See more at: 141Terrace.com