From the magical garden setting to the sweeping Pacific Ocean views this charming, move-in ready home shines with its open floor plan, prime St. Francis Wood location and convenience. Designed by Masten & Hurd and built in 1922, the warm and welcoming house offers wistful vistas, gracious formal rooms and wonderful original character. Remodeled for today’s life, the eat-in kitchen opens to the family/dining room and lovely south facing back yard. Upstairs are two large bedrooms and a full bath. In addition there is a partial basement with laundry and a play area, a versatile garden shed/studio ideal for office or playroom.
Enjoy the views, relax in the Idyllic yard, stroll to private Terrace Green Park & delight in the neighborhood beauty that surrounds you. A walker’s paradise, the home is near West Portal Village shops, restaurants, Muni K,L,M,T trains and 101/280 freeways.
- Storybook Charm & Magical Garden Setting
- Pacific Ocean Views from Main & Upper Floors
- Great Open Floor Plan and Spacious Room Sizes
- Expansion Potential to 3BR/2.5BA Within Footprint
- Abundant Windows & Beautiful Hardwood Floors
- Private Walk-Out Yard with Lawn & Brick Patio
- Walk-in Closets & Great Storage
- In-Ground Sprinklers & Home Security System
*Architect’s rendering is available to illustrate potential to create 3 bedrooms upstairs & 2.5 baths within footprint.