Sold for $2,650,000
- Three Bedrooms & Three Full Bathrooms
- Two EnSuite Bedrooms with Walk-In Closets
- Sunken Living Room with Vaulted Ceiling
- Large Dining Room with East & West Exposure
- Remodeled Eat-In Chef’s Kitchen
- Home Office & Laundry Room with Storage
- Beautiful Gardens with Drought-Resistant Plantings
- Two-Car Side-by-Side Attached Garage
- All-Encompassing Views to the Pacific Ocean
- Massive Picture Windows Throughout
- Dramatic Architectural & Period Detail
- Remodeled Kitchen & Bathrooms
- Wolf, Jenn-Air, Bosch, U-Line Appliances
- Hardwood Floors & Wood Burning Fireplace
- Upgraded Electrical & Plumbing Systems
- Auto Irrigation in Front & Rear Gardens
This very special home impresses with its majestic views, dramatic architecture, stunning curb appeal, and striking gardens. Prominently situated on one of the best view lots in the neighborhood, the remodeled home has massive picture windows that provide wonderful natural light and a backdrop of captivating views that can be enjoyed throughout the house.
Built in the art deco era the well-designed home features a grand center staircase with a beautiful window detail, a massive sunken living room with vaulted ceiling, a grand-style dining room and an eat-in chef’s kitchen with French doors that open to the patio and beautifully landscaped yard. Also on the main level is a lovely bedroom and guest bath. Upstairs are the home’s two bedroom suites.
Beyond the glorious views, you’ll appreciate countless amenities including a home office, laundry room, abundant storage and two-car side-by-side garage. Along with the beauty of the neighborhood, St. Francis Wood residents enjoy private parks & tennis courts, excellent local schools, popular West Portal Village shops and restaurants, convenient MUNI transportation & quick access to 101 & 280 freeways.
See more at: 155SanPablo.com