Offered at $5,865,000
Private French Chateau View Estate
Situated behind a private gate and on an exclusive street, this magnificent estate home inspires with its beautiful French Chateau architecture, classic symmetry, impressive scale, dramatic two-story glass-roofed solarium, luminous natural light, luxurious amenities and sweeping Pacific Ocean views.
Built in 2010 with the highest quality workmanship and materials, the interiors were thoughtfully designed and appointed beginning with the beautiful limestone floors that define the first-floor entryway, central staircase, halls, solarium, kitchen and upper gallery. The opulence continues with 12’ ceilings, tall French windows and doors in every room, expansive hardwood floors, top-of-the line Chef’s kitchen, generously sized public rooms, three gas fireplaces, radiant heated floors, an elevator, an incredible media/recreation room, an ensuite home office and four substantial ensuite corner bedrooms on the upper level.
Of special note, the home is centered around its solarium, a stunning flexible space capped by a 26’ high, glass skylight that fills the entire home with warmth and light. A natural order flows from here creating a sense of harmony, connection and a central point where family and friends can gather.
Among its other extravagances is the six-car garage with EV Charger and generous storage and a secure guest parking that comfortably accommodates 8+ vehicles. For further enjoyment, is the versatile 900 square foot media/recreation room, outfitted with a great sound system, two big screen TVs and deluxe wine/wet bar complete with Sub-Zero appliances. This room lends itself perfectly to fun with home movies and game nights, casual entertaining or another place to quietly relax and unwind with friends and family.
Positioned to capture the best in light and stunning views, the home is beautifully landscaped, offering a charming pergola terrace, several patios, a cascading fountain and upper view balcony. Situated on the top edge of Monterey Heights just above St. Francis Wood, the home is ideally located to excellent local schools, the conveniences of West Portal Village, Stonestown Galleria (Trader Joes, Whole Foods and Target), with easy access to Highways 280 and 101. Whether its unparalleled peacefulness and privacy, beautiful gardens, state-of-the-art kitchen, or luxurious bedrooms and bathrooms, every aspect of this home has been designed to provide the ultimate in comfort and quality of life.
- Five Ensuite Bedrooms (Four Corner Rooms on Upper Level)
- Six Full Bathrooms & One-Half Bathroom
- Light-Filled Solarium with Dramatic 26’ High Glass Roof
- Formal Entry Hall with Elegant Natural Limestone Staircase
- Formal Living Room & Dining Rooms with Tall Window & High Ceilings
- State-of-the-Art Chef’s Kitchen with Center Island & Premium Appliances
- Bright Breakfast Room with Tall French Doors & Gas Fireplace
- Home Office Suite with Built-In Desk and Cabinetry
- Private Lounge & Custom Wet Bar for Entertaining
- Primary with Spa Bath, Walk-in Closet, View Balcony & Fireplace
- Jetted Soaking Tub and Mr. Steam® Shower in Primary
- Media/Recreation Room with Wine Bar for Gathering & Entertainment
- Secure Circular Parking Pad Accommodates 8+ Guest Parking
- Massive Six-Car Attached Garage with EV Charger & Storage
- Charming Pergola, Cascading Gallery Wall Fountain & Upper Balcony
- Mature Landscape – Japanese Maple, Magnolia, Cypress Trees
- Built 2010 with Top-of-the-Line Construction Materials
- 6,290 Sq. Ft. Interior & 14,617 Sq. Ft Lot (1/3 Acre per Tax)
- Secure Gated Driveway Entry & Private Street
- Sweeping Views to the Pacific Coast & Beyond
- High Ceilings with Tall French Doors & Windows
- Quality Millwork with Hardwood Floors & Solid Wood Doors
- Beautiful Natural Limestone Floors with Marble Insets
- Recessed and Custom Designer Lighting
- Large Walk-in Closets in each Ensuite Bedroom
- Closets outfitted by Valet® Custom Closets
- Gas Fireplaces in Living Room, Kitchen & Primary Suite
- Home Elevator Serves All Three Floors
- Whole House Radiant Heat System by Navien®
- Whole House Sound System & Central Vacuum
- Slate Tile Roof & Custom Iron Railing Detail
- Home Security, Irrigation & Fire Sprinkler Systems
Please visit: 166YerbaBuena.com