Offered at $1,795,000
Sold for $2,150,00
- Three Bedrooms & Two Full Bathrooms
- Large Office/Guest on Upper Level
- Formal Living Room with Charming Built-Ins
- Grand Formal Dining Room Opens to Yard
- Deluxe Eat-In Chef’s Kitchen Opens to Yard
- Beautiful Walk-Out Garden with Deck & Patio
- Convenient Laundry in 1st Floor Bathroom
- Partially Finished & Upgraded Basement
- Two-Car Parking (Garage & Carport)
This stately Edwardian home impresses with its beautiful light-filled rooms, warm period detail, excellent floor plan and prime Inner Sunset location. The wonderful home offers formal living and dining rooms, a 1st floor full bath with laundry and a great eat-in chef’s kitchen that opens directly to the private yard with its deck and patio. The home’s three bedrooms, 2nd bath and office/guest room are all on the upper level.
Move-in ready with significant improvements, the current owners repainted interiors, refinished floors, replaced some windows, installed a new furnace, invested in extensive seismic work and upgraded the basement in preparation for further development.
Situated on one of the nicest blocks in Windsor Terrace, imagine the ease and fun that you’ll have entertaining your family and friends in this very comfortable home. Settle in and enjoy the best that Inner Sunset has to offer with nearby Irving/Judah shopping, restaurants, cafes, Golden Gate Park, J.P. Murphy Playground, UCSF Medical and great transit.
- Built 1914 – 2032 Square Feet (per tax record)
- Wonderful Period Detail & Original Character
- High Ceilings, Traditional Moldings & Built-Ins
- Hardwood Floors & Wood Burning Fireplace
- Viking, Subzero & Kitchen Aid Appliances
- Stacked Front Loading LG Washer & Dryer
- Custom Closets ~ Some Cedar Lined
- Furnace & Garage Roof Replaced
- Extensive Seismic Retrofitting of Foundation