Magnificent Colonial Revival Home
This prominent home impresses with its distinguished façade, stately architecture, expansive interiors, warm period detail, splendid layout and prime corner location. Built in 1923, the two-story home provides a luxurious lifestyle with gracious public rooms, remodeled kitchen, wonderful first-floor family room, private home office and half bath. On the upper floor is a broad center vestibule and four large bedrooms, including the primary suite with walk-in closet, two full baths and a versatile sitting room.
Among its special features, are the homes massive windows, handsome center staircase, beautiful hardwood floors, decorative crown moldings, wood burning fireplace and mature, well-tended landscape. Other amenities include a wide two-car side-by-side attached garage, a sizable basement with the original maid’s quarter sleeping room and bath. Rare to find, the home also offers potential to install an elevator from the garage level to the top floor in existing closets framed for this purpose.
Situated on a lush tree-line boulevard, you’ll enjoy wonderful neighborhood parks and tennis courts, excellent local schools and the convenience of West Portal Village, Stonestown Galleria and 280/101 Freeways.
- Built 1923. Interiors 3,099 Sq. Ft. (Per Tax Record)
- Prominent Corner Lot – 4,704 Sq. Ft. (per tax record)
- Classic Period Architecture & Exceptional Character
- Four Bedrooms (All on the Upper Level)
- Two Full & Two Half Bathrooms
- Formal Entry Hall with Center Staircase
- Elegant Living Room with Travertine Fireplace
- Grand Dining Room with Intricate Crown Molding Detail
- Beautifully Remodeled Chef’s Kitchen with Wet Bar
- Large & Comfortable Family Room off Kitchen
- Private Home Office on Main Level
- Two Laundry Areas (Main & Basement Level)
- Large Basement includes Maid’s Room & Bath
- Attached Two-Car Side-By-Side Garage
Please visit: 1900monterey.com