Offered at $898,000
Sold for $1,010,000
- Built 1940 – 1,600 Square Feet (Per Owner)
- Two Large Bedrooms Overlooking Garden
- Two Remodeled Full Bathrooms
- Open Eat-In Chef’s Kitchen With Breakfast Bar
- Formal Living Room with Wood Burning Fireplace
- Large Comfortable Family/Bonus Room
- Lushly landscaped Yard with Lawn, Deck & Patio
- Laundry Area – Front Loading Washer & Dryer
- Spacious One Car Attached Garage
Situated in the highly prized University Heights neighborhood in the heart of San Francisco’s sunny Portola District, this very special garden home will thrill you with its remodeled condition, excellent floor plan, beautiful period detail, & spectacular backyard oasis.
Bright and airy with wonderful natural light, the energy efficient home has money saving solar panels, dual pane windows and two skylights. The cook friendly kitchen offers new stainless steel kitchen appliances, a breakfast bar and open dining room ideal for entertaining friends and family. Both bedrooms are large and comfortable with one bedroom opening directly to the beautifully landscaped garden.
On the lower level is a large bonus room with laundry, second bath and walk-in closet that works well as a family room/office or visiting guest quarters. Outside in the amazing garden you’ll find mature plantings, lush lawn, stone pathways, patio and fire pit!
Move in, relax & enjoy your new neighborhood’s famously sunny micro-climate, stroll to nearby McLaren Park’s playgrounds, picnic grounds, trails & golf course and enjoy the daily convenience of 280/101 freeways, local restaurants and shops.
- Energy Efficient – Solar Panels
- Two Skylights & Dual Pane Windows
- New Samsung & LG Kitchen Appliances
- Abundant Period Detail Throughout Home
- Beautifully Refinished Hardwood Floors
- Recently Painted Interior & Exterior
- Plantation Shutters & Designer Lighting
- Irrigation & Security Systems
- Separate Entrance to Lower Level
See more at: 258harvard.com