Sold for $1,750,000
Prime Central Sunset – Two Unit Building
Rare Corner Home with Charming Apartment
This rare corner home with charming apartment impresses with its prime Central Sunset location, chic Art Moderne architecture, beautiful interiors, remodeled condition, large fenced yard and Pacific Ocean views. Built in 1940 as a two-family home, the primary- upper story of the house offers three large bedrooms, a big open chef’s kitchen, a beautifully remodeled bath and grand size living and dining rooms. Great for extended family or for added income, the second unit is a super charming one bedroom/one bath apartment, remodeled and move-in ready. The building has two separate attached garages, separate gas and water heaters, and two addresses – 1495 35th Avenue for the upper main house and 3100 Kirkham Street for the apartment.
Conveniently located, you’ll enjoy close proximity to Golden Gate Park, Ocean Beach, the N MUNI Line, great local schools and hip neighborhood shops and businesses.
- Built 1940 – 2,350 Square Feet (per tax)
- Refinished Hardwood Floors & Wood Burning Fireplace
- Remodeled Kitchens & Bathrooms
- Recently Painted Interiors & Exteriors
- Structural Pest Section One Clearance
- Copper Plumbing & Updated Electrical
- Dual Pane Windows & Custom Window Treatment
- Quality Fixtures & Finishes & Designer Lighting
- Walk-In Closets & Abundant Storage
- Large Pretty Landscaped Yard