Sold For $2,800,000
4012 22nd Street
Picture perfect Noe Valley home with sophisticated interiors, top-quality renovations, desirable three-level layout, great scale and wonderful outdoor living space. Situated on a lovely tree-lined block, the sunny three-bedroom/two and a half bath home offers a well-appointed Chef’s kitchen, large dining room that opens to a broad deck (great for grilling), a bright living room with fireplace and bay windows and a pretty first-floor half bath.
On the upper level is a stylish full bath with walk-in shower and two equally sized bedrooms with large windows, ample closets and skylights that bring in the views. The beautifully finished lower level offers versatility as a third bedroom or as a stylish family/guest room. Opening directly to the garden patio, here is another great place to relax, entertain and enjoy the outdoors.
Prime Noe Valley location three blocks from 24th Street shops, restaurants and entertainment.
- Three Large Bedrooms
- Two Full & One-Half Bathrooms
- Living Room with Bay Window & Gas Fireplace
- Dining Room Opens Directly to a Broad Deck
- Guest Powder Room/Half Bath on Main Level
- Family/Guest Room Opens to Garden Patio
- Large Laundry Closet & Pantry on Lower Level
- Fenced Garden with Walk-Out Deck & Patio
- Attached One-Car Garage Parking with Storage
- Built 1903, with 1,830 Sq. Ft. (per draftsman)
- Remodeled Move-In Condition with Upgrades Galore
- Exceptional Original & Restored Vintage Detail
- Bay Windows, Hardwood Floors, Tall Ceilings & Original Doors
- Handsome Staircases, Crown Moldings & Vintage Hardware
- Thermador 6-Burner Gas Range & Hood & LG Refrigerator
- High-Quality Custom Designer Lighting & Fixtures
- French Doors to Open Patio Gardens
- Convenient Separate Entrance to Lower Level
Please visit: 4012-22ndst.com