Sold for $640,000
- 1 Bedroom/1.5 Baths
- Chef`s Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
- Soaring 20` Ceiling & Floor-to-Ceiling Windows
- Beautiful Oak Hardwood Floors
- Large Closets & Abundant Cabinet Space
- Additional Deeded Storage
- Common Roof Deck with Bay & City View
- Large Patio with Outdoor Fireplace
- Unique L-Shaped Floor Plan
- Granite Countertops & Stainless Steel Appliances
- Custom Built Shelving by Factory 1Design
- In-Unit Washer & Dryer
- 1-Car Deeded Parking Space
- Monthly HOA $345.10 includes Water, Garbage, Insurance & Property Management
Discover the excitement that awaits you in this stunning city home. Situated on a quiet block in one of the San Francisco`s most vibrant neighborhoods, this property has all the comforts that one expects in a modern building plus the added value of a unique L shaped floor plan and a fantastic private patio that is so rare to find.
Entering the home, you will immediately recognize the striking balance of utility and design that lends itself to great entertaining and everyday life. The impressive character of the main living area is defined by its dramatic 20 foot ceiling, exceptionally tall windows and special industrial elements that work together to create an appealing ambiance and an open sense of space. Beyond the measured interiors, the accessibility of the homes outdoor space from the main living area provides a natural extension that makes the private patio feel like yet another room. Retiring to the upper level, the spacious bedroom is bright, comfortable and complete with a well-lit, deep walk-in closet and a custom master bath.
Settle in and experience the thrill of the local scene and the luxury of being steps away from some of the city`s most popular restaurants, Westfield Centre, Metreon , Downtown, SF MOMA, Yerba Buena Gardens, convenient freeway access and of course, excellent public transportation.
Please visit: www.468TehamaLoft.com