Sold for $1,630,000
- Two Large Bedrooms & One Full Bathroom
- Formal Entry Hall with Guest Closet
- Formal Living Room with Vaulted Beam Ceiling
- Grand Formal Dining Room with Bay Windows
- Remodeled Eat-In Chef’s Kitchen with Abundant Cabinetry
- Large Hall Bathroom with Jetted Tub & Separate Shower
- Versatile Bonus Room & Second Bath on Lower Level
- Level Back Yard & Patio with a Mature Japanese Maple Tree
- Massive 2-Car Tandem Garage with Workbench & Storage
- Built 1928 -1635 SF (per graphic artist)
- Lot Size – 40′ Wide x Approximately 100′ Deep
- Period Lighting & Wonderful Architectural Detail
- Oak Hardwood Floors & Original Solid Wood Doors
- Ornate Cornucopia Themed Fireplace Surround & Mantle
- Wolf Cooktop, Thermador Double Ovens, Kitchen Aid Fridge
- Whirlpool Duet Front Load Washer & Maytag Dryer
- Stained Glass Window Detail & Panasonic Wall Mounted TV
- Upgraded Plumbing Systems & Roof Replaced in 2012
Pine Lake Park
This beautiful fully detached home will charm you with its splendid character, spacious floor plan and ideal location. Situated on one of Pine Lake Park’s nicest streets, the 1928 home was designed to please with quality and an enduring style that resonates today. Uniquely crafted the light-filled home showcases an abundance of classic architectural details including a vaulted ceiling with open beams, bay windows, oak hardwood floors, original solid wood doors, an ornate wood-burning fireplace and period lighting.
Impressive in scale the house features grand size formal rooms, a remodeled eat-in kitchen with high-end appliances & finishes, a large full bathroom and two comfortable bedrooms with generously-sized closets. Great for entertaining and everyday life, as an added value the home also offers a second bathroom, versatile bonus room, laundry area & a tremendous 2-car garage with workbench, storage & room to grow.
Outside, you’ll enjoy the beautifully landscaped back yard with its large patio, mature plants and spectacular Japanese Maple tree. The home is convenient to excellent public transportation, freeways, Lake Shore Plaza and attractions that include Harding Park Golf Course, Lake Merced, San Francisco Zoo, Ocean Beach and Stonestown Galleria.
See more at: 66Escondido.com