This amazing corner home will thrill you with its unobstructed city & bay views from every level, excellent open floor plan, designer interiors and incredible outdoor living spaces. The beautifully remodeled home has been expanded, upgraded and specifically designed for comfort, entertaining and a relaxing personal lifestyle.
The heart of the home is on the main level with its welcoming entry hall, gracious living room, stylish dining room, guest bedroom, half bath & huge chef’s kitchen that opens directly to the yard with its lovely studio cottage, hot tub, deck and patio. The home’s upper level is dedicated to the luxurious master suite complete with an expansive view deck. On the lower level is the family/media room, a large third bedroom with walk-in closet, a full bath and great home office. There is also a separate laundry room and two car side-by-side garage with workshop.
Gather with family and friends, marvel in the spectacular postcard views from the home’s massive windows, enjoy the luxury of real outdoor living spaces and the ease of a prime location with nearby access to BART, Muni, corporate shuttles and 280 /101 freeways.
- Built in 1904 with Classic San Francisco Style
- Private Corner Lot at the Top of Noe Valley
- Extensively Remodeled, Upgraded & Improved
- Warm Blend of Vintage Character & Modern Detail
- Countless Custom Features Throughout Home
- Massive Windows Provide Amazing City & Bay Views
- Beautiful Craftsmanship & High-End Fixtures & Finishes
- Subzero & Thermador Professional Kitchen Appliances
- Professionally Landscaped Gardens with Mature Plants
- Automatic In-Ground Irrigation & Home Security Systems