Sold for $3,350,000
Colonial Revival Home
This exceptional home delights with its beautiful setting, light filled rooms, warm character, excellent layout, wonderful yard and prime location. Situated on one of St. Francis Wood’s most endearing streets, the home stands out with its distinctive Palladium windows and welcoming brick entryway. Built in 1925, the remodeled house has an abundance of architectural detail including beautiful hardwood floors, a center staircase, custom features and high ceilings. From its many large windows, broad upper deck and charming solarium, the home offers picturesque neighborhood outlooks and views to the Pacific Ocean.
Comfortable, spacious and polished, the classic three-story layout supports a lifestyle with room to gather, work and play. Beginning with the main level, the grand living room beckons with its dramatic windows, central fireplace and French doors that open to the home’s broad view deck. The formal dining room, also with tall windows opens seamlessly to the remodeled chef’s kitchen and solarium to provide wonderful natural light and ever-flexible space. A charming powder room completes the floor.
On the upper level are the home’s three bedrooms which includes the primary en-suite bedroom, two other large corner bedrooms, two linen closets and a second full bath. Each bedroom includes a walk-in closet and one has its own personal sink. On the lower level is the home’s versatile family room (possible guest suite) that opens to an enclosed patio and the back yard. The family room features a third full bath, wet bar and custom outfitted wine cellar. Other amenities include updated systems, mature landscape, auto-irrigation, a two-car garage with workbench and storage, and guest parking.
Beyond all its charm and beauty, the home is convenient to St. Francis Wood’s parks, fountains tennis courts, and West Portal Village shops, transportation and Highways 101 & 280.
- Three Bedrooms (All on Upper Floor)
- Three Full & One-Half Bathrooms
- Formal Entry Hall with Center Staircase
- Living & Dining Room with Tall Palladium Windows
- Remodeled Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances
- Light-Filled Solarium Opens to Kitchen & Deck
- Primary Bedroom Suite with Beautiful Outlooks
- Family/Guest Room with Wet Bar & Full Bath
- Wine Cellar & Charming Powder Room
- Expansive Back Yard with Enclosed Patio
- Two-Car Garage & Extended Driveway Parking
- Built 1925 – 2,435 SQ FT (per graphic designer)
- Picturesque Outlooks & Pacific Ocean Views
- Charming Architectural Design & Custom Features
- Designer Lighting, Tall Ceilings & Hardwood Floors
- Built-In Custom Cabinetry, Fireplace & Walk-In Closets
- Updated Plumbing & Electrical Systems
- Mature Trees, Plantings & Auto-Irrigation
- Massive Walk-Out View Deck from Living Room & Kitchen
- Whirlpool, KitchenAid & Bosch Appliances
- Custom Wine Cellar & Wet Bars
- Workbench, Extended Storage & Laundry Area
- Convenient to Parks, Transportation & West Portal Village