Sold for $2,025,000
This stately home is located on one of Forest Hill`s finest blocks. Remodeled with quality and move-in ready, the charming house has warm character, an abundance of beautiful windows, oak hardwood floors, traditional period detail and a family-friendly floor plan.
On the main floor is a welcoming entry hall with a handsome Arts and Crafts staircase. There is a formal living room with a wood-burning fireplace, an elegant formal dining room and a fabulous chef`s kitchen featuring limestone countertops, high-end appliances, custom cabinetry, a breakfast bar and French doors that open directly to the outdoor deck and landscaped garden.
Built with quality and comfort in mind, there are three bedrooms and two full bathrooms on the upper level including the luxurious master suite, a spacious second bedroom and an extra-large third bedroom that is perfect for sharing and enjoying the idyllic hillside vistas seen from its many windows. On the lower level are two storage rooms and a versatile bonus room ideal for a home office or child`s playroom.
Other amenities include auto irrigation, a home security system, spacious one car garage and extra driveway parking. Forest Hill is an excellent walking neighborhood and convenient to SF Muni, West Portal Village and 101/280 Freeways.
- Three Bedrooms/Four Bathrooms
- Gracious Formal Entry Hall
- Formal Living & Dining Rooms
- Romantic Master Suite
- Well-Appointed Chef`s Kitchen
- Bonus Playroom on Lower Level
- Lovely Yard with Walk- Out Deck
- Mature Landscape Front & Rear
- Beautiful Outlooks & Hillside Vistas
- One Car Garage & Driveway Parking
- Outstanding Period Detail
- Beautiful Hardwood Floors
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- Remodeled Kitchen & Baths
- Miele, Sub-Zero & Bosch Appliances
- Bay Windows & French Doors
- Updated Electrical & Plumbing
- Dual Pane Windows
- In-Ground Auto Irrigation
- Home Security System
Please visit: www.239Magellan.com